1. Atlas of Dreams: Unveiling the Invisible in the San Francisco Bay Area. Visual Anthropology Review. vol 33:1, pp.74-88 (2017).
2. Collaborative art and the emergence and development of ethnographic knowledge and empathy. Critical Arts. Vol 30:3 (2016).
3. Exile, The Sorrow of Time and Place. In Rupert Cox, Andrew Irving, and Christopher Wright
(Editors). Beyond Text? Critical Practices and Sensory Anthropology. Manchester University Press.
4. Learning About Exile through Collaborative Art Making (2014)
5. Making the Unfamiliar Personal: Arts-Based Ethnographies as Public Engaged Ethnographies
Public Ethnography Special Issue. Qualitative Research 13 (4) 402-413.
6. Geographies of the Imagination: Engaging Audiences and Participants in Collaborative Interdisciplinary Gallery Installations. In Phillip Vannini (Editor). Popularizing Research. New York: Peter Lang Press, pp. 74-79 (2012).
7. When Ethnographies Enter Galleries. In Sandra Dudley (Editor). Museum Materialities: Objects, Engagements, Interpretations. London: Routledge Press, pp.128-142 (2010).
8. Paintings as Ethnographic Representations. The International Journal of Arts in Society,
Volume 1, Issue 7, pp. 147-156. International Award for Excellence in the Area of Art.
All these articles can be downloaded from: https://cca.academia.edu/lydianakashimadegarrod